key.Aero is the new one stop aviation website from Key Publishing, Europe’s leading aviation publisher.
Frequently updated with the latest news and events from the aviation world, key.Aero is the essential information source for Military, Civil, Historic and General Aviation as well as Flight Simulation.
Featured are special articles and in-depth event listings from our team of top aviation writers on everything from Spitfires to virtual airliners. Plus, key.Aero has one of the largest online aviation communities and product directories, making it the one-stop aviation website.
Editor: Richard Benedikz firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Editor for PC Pilot Magazine
- Gary Parsons email@example.com="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com> - Editor of AirForces Monthly Magazine
- Nigel Price firstname.lastname@example.org="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org> - Editor of FlyPast Magazine
- Steve Beebee - Assistant Editor of FlyPast Magazine
- Glenn Sands email@example.com="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com> - Editor of Airfix Model World
- Dave Allport - News Editor for AirForces Monthly Magazine and AirForces Daily Website
Webmaster: Simon Russell
Design: Laura Wright
Managing Director: Adrian Cox
Commercial Director: Ann Saundry
Group Editor-in-Chief: Paul Hamblin
Advertising Manager: Brodie Baxter
Marketing Manager: Martin Steele
Please contact us by e-mail using the 'Contact' page.
PO Box 100
Lincs PE9 1XQ
+44 (0)1780 755131
For our contributor guidelines please visit www.keypublishing.com/central/downloads/contributor_guidelines.pdf
Most Read News...
- Duxford 2013 Air Shows
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- Duxford D-Day Anniversary Update
- CHARLOTTE FOR Prepar3Dv2
- US Navy selects Osprey for COD