- » Historic Aviation
It’s hard to overstate the importance of Farnborough when it comes to Britain’s aviation history. Samuel Cody made the first ever powered flight from the north east Hampshire town in 1908, and Farnborough’s airshows over the years are the stuff of legends. Today, the airfield is still very much alive with aviation development work and commercial flying...
Most Read News...
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR AWARD WINNING RAF COSFORD AIR SHOW
- ONLINE SALES FOR RAF COSFORD AIR SHOW TICKETS NOW SOLD OUT
- Aviation collection goes under the hammer