- » Historic Aviation
It’s hard to overstate the importance of Farnborough when it comes to Britain’s aviation history. Samuel Cody made the first ever powered flight from the north east Hampshire town in 1908, and Farnborough’s airshows over the years are the stuff of legends. Today, the airfield is still very much alive with aviation development work and commercial flying...
Most Read News...
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- Aviation collection goes under the hammer
- Spitfire Restoration Project - Update
- Fleet Air Arm Museum announces Battle of Jutland exhibition