- » Military Aviation
PLANS FOR VE-DAY 70 CELEBRATIONS CONFIRMED FOR AIR SHOW
Organisers of the RAF Cosford Air Show today confirmed details of displays marking the 70th Anniversary of VE-Day planned for Sunday 14th June, along with the exciting news that the University of Wolverhampton will be sponsoring the VE70 theme at the show.
First Turkish C-130 with Upgraded Avionics Delivered
The first Turk Hava Kuvvetleri (THK – Turkish Air Force) Hercules to be modernised with new avionics under the Erciyes programme, C-130E 13188, seen during its hand-over ceremony at TAI’s facilities in Ankara on August 8...
Interested in Military Aviation?
Most Read News...
- PLANS FOR VE-DAY 70 CELEBRATIONS CONFIRMED FOR AIR SHOW
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Mud-Movers Migrate at Newark Air Museum
- Marine Corps readies for F-35B IOC