Nineteen years after it first flew into the Air and Space Hall of the Museum of Science and Industry, the Spitfire Fighter Reconnaissance aircraft is being returned to the Royal Air Force Museum London for a special exhibition.
The iconic and celebrated Canberra XH134, the world’s only airworthy PR9, will join an array of aviation acts, including the Breitling Wingwalkers, Trig Team and a P40 Kittyhawk, at the Abingdon Air & Country Show on Sunday 4th May.
RNAS Yeovilton Air Day 2014's first confirmed international participant is the Swiss Air Force's F/A-18C Hornet Solo Display. Among Europe's premier fast jet performances, the display combines speed, raw power, sharp precision, staggering agility and the use of flares to stunning effect.
Most Read News...
- Swiss Hornet to star at Yeovilton Air Day
- Duxford D-Day Anniversary Update
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Disney's Planes Exclusive! We talk to the Director
- Annual opening of the Fleet Air Arm Museum’s Reserve Collection – 24 Oct