Organisers of the Royal International Air Tattoo at RAF Fairford in the Cotswolds have just been told how the Colombian Air Force intends to trump its historic and colourful participation at last summer’s airshow.
June 29: Today in Tokyo the Japanese defence ministry confirmed the order for their first 4 Lockheed Martin F-35A fighter aircraft. The jets, scheduled for delivery by 2016, will have a unit price of 9.6 billion Yen (approximately US$ 121 million). Japanese officials have accepted the inevitability of the price increase for these aircraft.
Most Read News...
- Vulcan Bomber set to roar at Waddington
- Major international model air show returns to the Fleet Air Arm Museum
- Shoreham RAFA Announces Patron for this Year Air Show
- Lancaster Flypast Heads up Double Celebration at Brooklands Museum
- ‘JUPITER’ ENTERS AIR TATTOO ORBIT