Nineteen years after it first flew into the Air and Space Hall of the Museum of Science and Industry, the Spitfire Fighter Reconnaissance aircraft is being returned to the Royal Air Force Museum London for a special exhibition.
The iconic and celebrated Canberra XH134, the world’s only airworthy PR9, will join an array of aviation acts, including the Breitling Wingwalkers, Trig Team and a P40 Kittyhawk, at the Abingdon Air & Country Show on Sunday 4th May.
RNAS Yeovilton Air Day 2014's first confirmed international participant is the Swiss Air Force's F/A-18C Hornet Solo Display. Among Europe's premier fast jet performances, the display combines speed, raw power, sharp precision, staggering agility and the use of flares to stunning effect.
Most Read News...
- ENGINEER A BRILLIANT DAY AT COSFORD
- PLANS FOR VE-DAY 70 CELEBRATIONS CONFIRMED FOR AIR SHOW
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD