The Alaskan Pearl
Valdez Pioneer Field, by Orbx is now available for FSX and Prepar3D.
Valdez is a small town in southern Alaska and one of the most important ports of the state with the Trans-Alaska pipeline ending there. This incredibly scenic location is a popular tourist location, famous for its marine life and glaciers.
The package includes the entire bay of Valdez with the town, oil terminal and a highly detailed rendition of the airport. The area is surrounded by the mountains and glaciers and is a fascinating place to discover. It is perfectly located for short hops to Kenai, Anchorage and Homer, making it an amazing addition to your Alaskan adventures. Orbx has included a few spots with campers, hikers and even a cabin with a helipad.
• Super-detailed rendition of Valdez Pioneer Field airport.
• Large photoscenery coverage with 7/30/60 cm and 1 metre resolution
• Hand-painted high-resolution detailed ground textures at the airport
• Advanced rendering technique featuring atmospheric night light effects & ambient occlusion
• Cabin with helipad, campers, hikers, bears, birds, whales and reindeer to be discovered
• By Marcus Nyberg and Philip Schall
Click here for more information on the Orbx website
Filed Under Flight Simulation News.
Interested in Flight Simulation?
- PC Pilot. The World's Favourite Flight Simulation Magazine
Most Read News...
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- EasyVFR for Windows
- FlightSimExpo Update
- Delhi Arrives in Prepar3D