Aerosoft has announced it is working on a new version of Lukla - Mount Everest.
Lukla Mount Everest, by LimeSim and S3DD, is one of Aerosoft's most popular sceneries. According to Aerosoft it is reason enough to give the aged product a complete overhaul, and it will be done from scratch.
The Non-finalized list of features include;
* A Detailed rendition of Lukla airport with its famous sloped runway.
* Syangboche and Phaplu airstrips nearby
* Detailed rendition of Mt. Everest
* Customized VFR objects in the area, including monasteries, scientist camps, Mt. Everest camps...
* New aerial and satellite imagery covering a larger area (including some of Tibet)
* Detailed mesh terrain
Early development images:
Filed Under Flight Simulation News.
Interested in Flight Simulation?
- PC Pilot. The World's Favourite Flight Simulation Magazine
Most Read News...
- FlightSimExpo Update
- F/A-18C Hornet™ HOTAS Add-On Grip
- Active Sky 2016 Updated
- System Updates from Chillblast
- EasyVFR for Windows