The App FSXFollow, for FSX and Prepar3D, has received a major update.
Some of the new features include:
• Easy-to-use interface
• Universal app - works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
• Connects to FSX, FS2004 and X-Plane
• PC Client provided free (see www.fsxfollow.com)
• Map supports drag to pan and pinch to zoom
• VORs and NDBs visible on Map
• Follow your flight on the go. Not limited to home network only
• Route is shown as a line on the map
• Control your plane from your device, deploy the gear, set the radio, adjust the flaps and many more controls
• Use the App as a second screen using the build in gauges, Altitude, Speed, Direction, Climb and Turn
• Use the Radar screen to orientate yourself, airports and AI traffic are displayed as well
• Initiate failures to show how good you can handle the plane in case of emergency
• Practice Approaches but choosing an airport from the map. Gear, Radios and Flap are configured for landing
• Built in height map for awareness if you fly through mountains
• View your detailed flight plan
• Control your plane with your fingers or pencil
• Easy setup, no entering of IP address required
• No local network needed
• Option to transfer screenshots to your iPad, iPhone and iTouch (FSX only).
• Option to automatically snap to optimal zoom level
Filed Under Flight Simulation News.
Interested in Flight Simulation?
- PC Pilot. The World's Favourite Flight Simulation Magazine
Most Read News...
- FlightSimExpo Update
- F/A-18C Hornet™ HOTAS Add-On Grip
- Active Sky 2016 Updated
- EasyVFR for Windows
- FS2Crew: Emergency NGX! Available