Delhi Arrives in Prepar3D
Imagine Simulation has relesed New Delhi (VIDP) for Prepar3D.
Indira Gandhi International Airport has become an important hub for India and South Asia. Since the new Terminal 3 was opened, capacity has increased to more than 48 million passengers in 2015.
The package from ImagineSim comes with custom made runways, terminal buildings rendered to 5cm per pixel, an interactive docking system, full airport taxiways with realistic concrete textures and runway signage.
Other features include 3D approach lighting and full ILS navigation. There are hundreds of airport vehicles and ground personnel, aircraft can be found parked at custom parking positions and all hangars, cargo and airport auxiliary buildings are modelled. In addition, the airport comes with night lighting with lit buildings and parking areas.
Customers who have already purchased our FSX version of VIDP can download the conversion to Prepar3D files for free.
• Realistic weathered and worn ground markings and runways
• Custom building shadows
• Night lighting
• Supported by Aerosoft's AES
• Thousands of hand-placed trees
• Software code optimized for increased performance
• Surrounding satellite photo mesh
• Hundreds of apron service and support vehicles
• Unique concrete and tarmac texturing
• Thousands of custom-made and hand placed-parked cars
• Realistic taxiway centre and edge lighting
Filed Under Flight Simulation News.
Interested in Flight Simulation?
- PC Pilot. The World's Favourite Flight Simulation Magazine
Most Read News...
- 146-200 Jetliner Released
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- FTX openLC North America Out Now
- Queen of the Skies Shaping Up
- FSLabs A320-X Released