Double Lightning run at Bruntingthorpe - November 12
Two English Electric Lightnings will be carrying out a fast taxi with afterburners at the Leicestershire site on November 12th. XR728 and XS904 will be running, subject to serviceability, and there will be photo shoots with all three of the Lightning Preservation Group's Lightnings. www.lightnings.org.uk
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Double Lightning run at Bruntingthorpe - November 12
- Combat helicopter showcase at RAF Cosford Air Show
- Vintage Village returns to RAF Cosford Airshow - Skymaster joins static line-up
- De Havilland Aircraft Museum launches crowdfunding bid
- Wartime Weekend to celebrate and remember 106 Squadron and RAF Metheringham