Shuttleworth Collection prepares for post-Christmas Engineering Open Workshop Dec 29-30
Some brief footage of The Shuttleworth Collection's Gloster Gladiator being moved into its workshop in preparation for the attraction's Engineering Open Workshop days on December 29 and 30. Several aircraft can be seen by the public with panels etc removed as Old Warden's engineers work on their winter maintenance or ongoing restoration schedules. It just remains for us to wish all our readers a Merry Christmas, and thanks for your support this year.
#GlosterGladiator making its way into... - The Shuttleworth Collection | Facebook
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Search for Dambuster's stolen log book
- Warbird flights will support Battle of Britain charity
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Combat helicopter showcase at RAF Cosford Air Show
- De Havilland Aircraft Museum launches crowdfunding bid