Strikemaster pair to make New Zealand farewell
Brett Nicholls' two BAC Strikemaster jets - NZ6362 and NZ6370 - are scheduled to make their final public appearance in New Zealand skies this weekend at the Classics Of The Sky airshow at Tauranga. The jets, both of which formerly served with the Royal New Zealand Air Force, are on their way to a new home in the US. They will be used to fly close air support training operations with a civilian company contracted to the US military. More on this story will follow in a future 'FlyPast'.
Photo by Gavin Conroy via Warbirds Over Wanaka
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Shuttleworth Collection prepares for post-Christmas Engineering Open Workshop Dec 29-30
- Warbird flights will support Battle of Britain charity
- Search for Dambuster's stolen log book
- Dakotas to gather in California for special event