Mosquito re-assembly continues in US
Further to his pictures in the current 'FlyPast', our correspondent Heijo Kuil has sent us the latest images of Mosquito T.III TV959 being reassembled at the Flying Heritage Collection's Seattle base. Thanks to Heijo for this, and we'll bring you more when we have it.
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Southend Vulcan opens doors to public this weekend (April 23)
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Combat helicopter showcase at RAF Cosford Air Show
- Westland Whirlwind - archive footage
- Vintage Village returns to RAF Cosford Airshow - Skymaster joins static line-up