Mosquito re-assembly continues in US
Further to his pictures in the current 'FlyPast', our correspondent Heijo Kuil has sent us the latest images of Mosquito T.III TV959 being reassembled at the Flying Heritage Collection's Seattle base. Thanks to Heijo for this, and we'll bring you more when we have it.
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Warbird flights will support Battle of Britain charity
- Helicopter Museum to host Aero Jumble and Aviation Collector's event - May 6th.