Brooklands Museum's Vickers Wellington
Thanks to De Boer, who have sent us this photo of Vickers Wellington N2980 sitting inside its temporary shelter. De Boer has recently built two bespoke temporary hangars for Brooklands Museum, as part of their ‘Re-engineering Brooklands’ project. www.deboer.com
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- Double Lightning run at Bruntingthorpe - November 12
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Warbird flights will support Battle of Britain charity