Brooklands Museum's Vickers Wellington
Thanks to De Boer, who have sent us this photo of Vickers Wellington N2980 sitting inside its temporary shelter. De Boer has recently built two bespoke temporary hangars for Brooklands Museum, as part of their ‘Re-engineering Brooklands’ project. www.deboer.com
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Brooklands Museum's Vickers Wellington
- Combat helicopter showcase at RAF Cosford Air Show
- Southend Vulcan opens doors to public this weekend (April 23)
- Helicopter Museum to host Aero Jumble and Aviation Collector's event - May 6th.
- Vintage Village returns to RAF Cosford Airshow - Skymaster joins static line-up