Brooklands Museum's Vickers Wellington
Thanks to De Boer, who have sent us this photo of Vickers Wellington N2980 sitting inside its temporary shelter. De Boer has recently built two bespoke temporary hangars for Brooklands Museum, as part of their ‘Re-engineering Brooklands’ project. www.deboer.com
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Southend Vulcan opens doors to public this weekend (April 23)
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Combat helicopter showcase at RAF Cosford Air Show
- Westland Whirlwind - archive footage
- Vintage Village returns to RAF Cosford Airshow - Skymaster joins static line-up