Brooklands Museum's Vickers Wellington
Thanks to De Boer, who have sent us this photo of Vickers Wellington N2980 sitting inside its temporary shelter. De Boer has recently built two bespoke temporary hangars for Brooklands Museum, as part of their ‘Re-engineering Brooklands’ project. www.deboer.com
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Helicopter Museum to host Aero Jumble and Aviation Collector's event - May 6th.
- Combat helicopter showcase at RAF Cosford Air Show
- De Havilland Aircraft Museum launches crowdfunding bid
- BBC historian hails "best World War One aerodrome in world"
- Cosford Ju 88 progress - and news on the next Open Cockpits Evening