Brooklands Museum's Vickers Wellington
Thanks to De Boer, who have sent us this photo of Vickers Wellington N2980 sitting inside its temporary shelter. De Boer has recently built two bespoke temporary hangars for Brooklands Museum, as part of their ‘Re-engineering Brooklands’ project. www.deboer.com
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Search for Dambuster's stolen log book
- Warbird flights will support Battle of Britain charity
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Combat helicopter showcase at RAF Cosford Air Show
- De Havilland Aircraft Museum launches crowdfunding bid