Patrouille Suisse to fly at Yeovilton Air Day
The Swiss Air Force’s Patrouille Suisse jet display team has confirmed its attendance at RNAS Yeovilton International Air Day’s flying display on Saturday 8 July. The team will be making its first visit to RNAS Yeovilton in a decade. Equipped with six Northrop F-5E Tiger IIs, painted in the Swiss national colours of red and white, the Patrouille are highly regarded for their precision and panache.
Image courtesy RNAS Yeovilton.
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Lancaster to fly at Croft Nostalgia Festival
- Helicopter Museum to host Aero Jumble and Aviation Collector's event - May 6th.
- Mosquito re-assembly continues in US
- Warbirds line up for Oostwold Airshow in the Netherlands
- Patrouille Suisse to fly at Yeovilton Air Day