Patrouille Suisse to fly at Yeovilton Air Day
The Swiss Air Force’s Patrouille Suisse jet display team has confirmed its attendance at RNAS Yeovilton International Air Day’s flying display on Saturday 8 July. The team will be making its first visit to RNAS Yeovilton in a decade. Equipped with six Northrop F-5E Tiger IIs, painted in the Swiss national colours of red and white, the Patrouille are highly regarded for their precision and panache.
Image courtesy RNAS Yeovilton.
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Brooklands Museum's Vickers Wellington
- Westland Whirlwind - archive footage
- De Havilland Aircraft Museum launches crowdfunding bid
- Southend Vulcan opens doors to public this weekend (April 23)
- Combat helicopter showcase at RAF Cosford Air Show