Airshow award for Australian Trojan
Pilot Chris Godfrey was awarded the Best Presented Warbird trophy at the Avalon International Airshow in Geelong, Australia, which was held on March 3 to 5. Chris won the gong for his superbly maintained North American T-28D Trojan 51-3588 (VH-PFM). Having acquired it in 2012, Chris substantially refurbished the aircraft and returned it to the airshow ‘circuit’. WITH THANKS TO PHIL BUCKLEY
Chris Godfrey with his North American T-28D Trojan at Avalon International Airshow. WITH THANKS TO PHIL BUCKLEY
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Westland Whirlwind - archive footage
- Lancaster to fly at Croft Nostalgia Festival
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Combat helicopter showcase at RAF Cosford Air Show
- Vintage Village returns to RAF Cosford Airshow - Skymaster joins static line-up