Airshow award for Australian Trojan
Pilot Chris Godfrey was awarded the Best Presented Warbird trophy at the Avalon International Airshow in Geelong, Australia, which was held on March 3 to 5. Chris won the gong for his superbly maintained North American T-28D Trojan 51-3588 (VH-PFM). Having acquired it in 2012, Chris substantially refurbished the aircraft and returned it to the airshow ‘circuit’. WITH THANKS TO PHIL BUCKLEY
Chris Godfrey with his North American T-28D Trojan at Avalon International Airshow. WITH THANKS TO PHIL BUCKLEY
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Lancaster to fly at Croft Nostalgia Festival
- Helicopter Museum to host Aero Jumble and Aviation Collector's event - May 6th.
- Mosquito re-assembly continues in US
- Warbirds line up for Oostwold Airshow in the Netherlands
- Patrouille Suisse to fly at Yeovilton Air Day