Hurricane moved inside Hendon
Further to other recent stories about the changes at RAF Museum Hendon as part of the RAF Centenary Programme, the museum has just released this picture of Hawker Hurricane Mk.I P2617 being moved. The fighter is staying at Hendon but is being relocated within the museum. As previously reported, the Junkers Ju 88, Messerschmitt Bf 109G-2, Gloster Gladiator and Boulton Paul Defiant have been delivered to Cosford. The museum's Hurricane is a Battle of France veteran that served with 607 Squadron.
PHOTO: ©Trustees of the Royal Air Force Museum
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Lancaster to fly at Croft Nostalgia Festival
- Helicopter Museum to host Aero Jumble and Aviation Collector's event - May 6th.
- Mosquito re-assembly continues in US
- Warbirds line up for Oostwold Airshow in the Netherlands
- Patrouille Suisse to fly at Yeovilton Air Day