De Havilland Aircraft Museum launches crowdfunding bid
The de Havilland Aircraft Museum's project is to raise money to 'match fund' a grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund which together will enable it to build a new hangar. The new building will incorporate a learning centre and event space. It will also allow the museum to position most of its collection under cover, enabling critical restoration work to be completed. As the new hangar will be connected to existing buildings it will allow the attraction to extend its open season. It will feature a large mezzanine floor with several 'learning rooms' for schools, clubs and associations. To support the bid, visit: http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/new-hangar-for-the-de-havilland-aircraft-museum
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Dakotas to gather in California for special event
- Search for Dambuster's stolen log book
- Lancaster to fly at Croft Nostalgia Festival
- BBC historian hails "best World War One aerodrome in world"