De Havilland Aircraft Museum launches crowdfunding bid
The de Havilland Aircraft Museum's project is to raise money to 'match fund' a grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund which together will enable it to build a new hangar. The new building will incorporate a learning centre and event space. It will also allow the museum to position most of its collection under cover, enabling critical restoration work to be completed. As the new hangar will be connected to existing buildings it will allow the attraction to extend its open season. It will feature a large mezzanine floor with several 'learning rooms' for schools, clubs and associations. To support the bid, visit: http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/new-hangar-for-the-de-havilland-aircraft-museum
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Southend Vulcan opens doors to public this weekend (April 23)
- Four BBMF fighters to accompany Lancaster at Cosford Air Show
- B-25 Mitchells to converge on Dayton, Ohio, for Doolittle 75th Anniversary
- Vintage Village returns to RAF Cosford Airshow - Skymaster joins static line-up
- Lancaster to fly at Croft Nostalgia Festival