De Havilland Aircraft Museum launches crowdfunding bid
The de Havilland Aircraft Museum's project is to raise money to 'match fund' a grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund which together will enable it to build a new hangar. The new building will incorporate a learning centre and event space. It will also allow the museum to position most of its collection under cover, enabling critical restoration work to be completed. As the new hangar will be connected to existing buildings it will allow the attraction to extend its open season. It will feature a large mezzanine floor with several 'learning rooms' for schools, clubs and associations. To support the bid, visit: http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/new-hangar-for-the-de-havilland-aircraft-museum
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Helicopter Museum to host Aero Jumble and Aviation Collector's event - May 6th.
- Combat helicopter showcase at RAF Cosford Air Show
- De Havilland Aircraft Museum launches crowdfunding bid
- BBC historian hails "best World War One aerodrome in world"
- Cosford Ju 88 progress - and news on the next Open Cockpits Evening