Cessna rolls out CJ4
The first Cessna Citation CJ4 has rolled off the production line at the company’s Wichita factory.
November 16: The first Cessna Citation CJ4 rolled off the production line at the company’s Wichita factory.
Three flight test aircraft are currently working toward Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) type certification and is expected to be complete early next year. To date the CJ4 test fleet have flown more than 1,000 flights and accumulated more than 1,600 flight hours.
The aircraft will debut the new Williams International FJ44-4A electronically controlled (FADEC) engines and the cabin can be configured for up to eight passengers.
Filed Under General Aviation News.
Interested in General Aviation?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- SAUBER F1 TEAM FLIES WITH PILATUS
- EasyVFR for Windows
- Pilatus presents its latest flagship, the PC-24 twin-jet
- Record breaking racing aircraft returns to Bedfordshire
- TV Top Designer To Personalise Planes