Airfields at risk
Have you flown from any of the following airfields or airstrips in the last ten years? Bailey’s Farm, Long Crendon, Bucks; Ledbury (Preston Cross), Glos; Rougham, Suffolk; Damyns Hall, Upminster, Essex – if so, planning consultants Kember Loudon Williams (www.klw.co.uk) would like to hear from you.
All four aviation centres are under threat of closure and the team fighting to keep them open is asking for copies of logbook pages that show the airfields have been well used over the last decade, along with the names and addresses of those who have flown from there. Contact Peter Kember, 01892 750018, e-mail 2pk
Interested in Commercial Aviation?
Most Read News...
- New STEM Jobs in Aviation Initiative Launched
- Easyjet dumps East Midlands - updated
- Helmand’s airfield officially opens
- Newcastle is tops, says industry
- Paris Air Show: Boeing’s 777F