Ryanair’s pilots accept pay freeze
March 17: Having considered the state of the industry and the job losses affecting huge numbers of qualified pilots across Europe, Ryanair’s pilots have voted in favour of a 12-month pay freeze with productivity increases as the preferred alternative to a ten percent pay cut threatened by the airline. Ryanair had originally sought a pay cut to counter the current downturn and two consecutive quarters of trading losses.
Interested in Commercial Aviation?
Most Read News...
- New STEM Jobs in Aviation Initiative Launched
- Stansted inquiry unlikely before August
- BBJ Convertible hits the showroom
- Qantas halves profit prediction
- IATA criticises UK Government on Air Passenger Duty