East Kirkby’s second show a success
The RAFBF's second airshow at East Kirkby was another success.
August 9: The Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund’s second airshow staged at the Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre was another success, held under leaden skies at East Kirkby near Spilsby with FlyPast’s own Ken Ellis providing the commentary.
Centre of attention as usual was Lancaster NX611 ‘Just Jane’, which performed taxi runs in front of the 4,000-strong capacity crowd. The owners of the aircraft, the Panton brothers, want to see Jane fly and have begun an engineering programme to enable it to happen in the future.
Filed Under Airshows News.
Interested in Airshows?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- FlightSimExpo Update
- TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR AWARD WINNING RAF COSFORD AIR SHOW