SJ30 company for sale
Dubai-based Emivest Aerospace has put its SJ30 business jet enterprise up for sale.
October 21: The Aircraft Owners and Pilots’ Association (AOPA) reports that Dubai-based Emivest Aerospace has put its SJ30 business jet enterprise up for sale.
Emivest purchased the former Sino Swearingen company and rights to produce the SJ30 business jet in 2008 and has so far produced four aircraft, the most notable being that owned by Hollywood actor Morgan Freeman. There are an additional four aircraft in the factory at Martinsburg in West Virginia, USA awaiting completion.
Filed Under General Aviation News.
Interested in General Aviation?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- EasyVFR for Windows
- New STEM Jobs in Aviation Initiative Launched
- VirtualFly OVO-04 maintenance study
- SAUBER F1 TEAM FLIES WITH PILATUS
- British students to fly the flag at international ‘Drone Olympics’