S-76Ds for Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia has ordered 12 Sikorsky S-76D helicopters.
November 2: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Interior (MOI) has ordered 12 Sikorsky S-76D helicopters with options for another eight aircraft. Delivery of the first helicopter is scheduled for early 2012.
The order is the largest for the S-76D to date, confirmed Shane Eddy, Vice President of Sikorsky Global Helicopters.
Filed Under General Aviation News.
Interested in General Aviation?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- SAUBER F1 TEAM FLIES WITH PILATUS
- EasyVFR for Windows
- Pilatus presents its latest flagship, the PC-24 twin-jet
- Record breaking racing aircraft returns to Bedfordshire
- TV Top Designer To Personalise Planes