First S-61T delivered
The first Sikorsky S-61T helicopter has been delivered.
December 3: The first upgraded Sikorsky S-61T helicopter has been delivered to the US State Department through the indefinite delivery-indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract agreed earlier this year.
Sikorsky will supply up to 110 upgraded S-61 helicopters through the contract – to date 17 have been ordered for passenger and cargo transport missions in support of State Department operations worldwide.
Four aircraft will be delivered in 2010, with deliveries of the next 13 scheduled throughout 2011.
Filed Under General Aviation News.
Interested in General Aviation?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- EasyVFR for Windows
- New STEM Jobs in Aviation Initiative Launched
- VirtualFly OVO-04 maintenance study
- SAUBER F1 TEAM FLIES WITH PILATUS
- British students to fly the flag at international ‘Drone Olympics’