AW139 for Malaysia
Three AW139 helicopters have been handed over to the Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency.
December 9: Three AgustaWestland AW139 helicopters have been handed over to the Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (MMEA) at a ceremony at the manufacturer’s facility near Kuala Lumpur.
The aircraft will be used to perform search and rescue, coastal patrol and law enforcement duties around Malaysia's coast line. The MMEA ordered the aircraft in October 2008.
Filed Under General Aviation News.
Interested in General Aviation?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- New STEM Jobs in Aviation Initiative Launched
- EasyVFR for Windows
- Kemble Airport ties-up with Gulf
- Vulcan prepares for 2009 season
- FAA issues Emergency Airworthiness Directive for Sikorsky’s S-92