Kemble Airport ties-up with Gulf
May 27: Fuel retailer and distributor, Gulf, has signed a long-term supply agreement with Kemble Airport in Gloucestershire. “We are delighted that Kemble has chosen Gulf Aviation as their new Avgas and Jet A1 supplier,” explained Paul Muncey, General Manager of Gulf Aviation.
Gulf will be investing in new storage tanks and refuelling bowsers at the airport, and will provide assistance at the Kemble Airshow over the weekend of June 20/21.
Interested in Commercial Aviation?
Most Read News...
- New STEM Jobs in Aviation Initiative Launched
- Stansted inquiry unlikely before August
- BBJ Convertible hits the showroom
- Qantas halves profit prediction
- IATA criticises UK Government on Air Passenger Duty