Kemble Airport ties-up with Gulf
May 27: Fuel retailer and distributor, Gulf, has signed a long-term supply agreement with Kemble Airport in Gloucestershire. “We are delighted that Kemble has chosen Gulf Aviation as their new Avgas and Jet A1 supplier,” explained Paul Muncey, General Manager of Gulf Aviation.
Gulf will be investing in new storage tanks and refuelling bowsers at the airport, and will provide assistance at the Kemble Airshow over the weekend of June 20/21.
Interested in General Aviation?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- New STEM Jobs in Aviation Initiative Launched
- Helitech 2009: FBH debuts SAR AW139
- Cosford sell-out causes traffic chaos
- Two die in RAF Tutor crash
- Queen's Birthday Flypast - pictures