New HUD for Experimental and Light Sport Aircraft
Italy-based PAT Avionics has developed a Heads-up display called the G-HULP heads-up or HUD display
The unit allows pilots to easily monitor their aircraft information – such as air speed, altitude and course data projected on a transparent glass display right in front of their eyes.
The G-HULP HUD laser projector system is designed for experimental aircraft, light sport aircraft and gliders. It comes in two versions: G-HULP Stand Alone and G-HULP for Dynon SkyView.
Filed Under General Aviation News.
Interested in General Aviation?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- SAUBER F1 TEAM FLIES WITH PILATUS
- VirtualFly OVO-04 maintenance study
- EasyVFR for Windows
- New HUD for Experimental and Light Sport Aircraft
- British students to fly the flag at international ‘Drone Olympics’