MegaSceneryEarth - Nebraska Out Now
Nebraska is now available in photographic detail in 50cm/pixel resolution.
The package covers 82,276 square miles and constists of 383 airports.
VFR and IFR charts are included in PDF format. This includes two Sectionals, three IFR enroute charts and a 325 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs, and an Airport Facility Directory. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.
Some of the cities and landmarks include:
Cities: Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont
Lakes & Water Bodies: Lewis and Clark Lake, Harlan County Lake, Lake C.W. McConaughty
Mountains & Hills: Panorama Point (5,423), Hogback Mountain, Mount Edna, Lovers Leap Butte, Table Top Mountain and a total of 50 peaks above 4,300 ft.
State Parks & National Forests: Nebraska national Forest, Oglala national Grassland, Samuel R. McKelvie National Forest
Major Rivers: Missouri River, Niobrara River, Platte River, Republican River
Kansas is available as a download or on a 6 disc DVD set.
Click here for the MegaSceneryEarth website
Filed Under Flight Simulation News.
- MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 - South Dakota Available
- MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 - North Dakota Available
- MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 - Montana Available
- MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 - Idaho Available
- MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 - Washington Available
- MegaScenery Installer Upgraded
- MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 - California for FSX Out Now
- MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 - Hawaii Special $5 Edition
- MegaSceneryEarth Begins Coverage Outside The USA
- Photoreal Puerto Rico
Interested in Flight Simulation?
- PC Pilot. The World's Favourite Flight Simulation Magazine
Most Read News...
- Delhi Arrives in Prepar3D
- EasyVFR for Windows
- UT2 Summer-Fall 2016 Schedule Out Now
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- Queen of the Skies Shaping Up