Poll result: Which one will fly first? 787 or 747-8?
Well, the 787 finally made it into the sky and in doing so beat its sibling 747-8, which is now expected to perform its maiden flight early in January.
What did you think? It was a remarkably close vote, with 50.9% going for the 787 and 49.1% thinking the Dreamliner just wouldn’t work in time and the 747-8 would beat it.
Filed Under Commercial Aviation Features.
Interested in Commercial Aviation?
Most Read News...
- New STEM Jobs in Aviation Initiative Launched
- Stansted inquiry unlikely before August
- BBJ Convertible hits the showroom
- Qantas halves profit prediction
- IATA criticises UK Government on Air Passenger Duty