VR Insight Releases the Throttle A320 Pro
The Airbus A320 throttle quadrant comes with a motorised trim wheels and is available for FS2004 and FSX.
• CNC machined parts and laser cut to precision
• 90% made in Aluminum
• Motorized trim wheels
• Perfectly positioned gates
• Forces tested by real pilots
• Engine Panel Incorporated
• Totally backlighted
• Usb Plug and Play
• Incorporated VAS electronic board (could be optional)
• CAN Protocol to all other VAS components
• Software driver support for Project Magenta, and soon Jeehell, Wilco, AST
Note: This module is only available on customer request and has a correspondingly longer delivery time.
Filed Under Flight Simulation News.
Interested in Flight Simulation?
- PC Pilot. The World's Favourite Flight Simulation Magazine
Most Read News...
- Delhi Arrives in Prepar3D
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Prepar3D v3.4 Out Now
- EasyVFR for Windows
- Queen of the Skies Shaping Up