Aerosuperbatics Extends Breitling Deal
The Gloucestershire-based AeroSuperBatics has announced that Breitling has extended its sponsorship of the formation wingwalking team to November 2016.
‘It’s great news,’ says AeroSuperBatics founder and chief pilot Vic Norman. ‘Thanks to Breitling’s support and its passion for aviation we’ve already had an amazing twelve months displaying at the end of last year in China and at the beginning of this in Australia.’
The European air show season has come to a close but already the team’s Stearman biplanes are on their way to the Middle East for displays in Al-Ain in Abu Dhabi at the end of this month and in Bahrain in January.
Filed Under General Aviation News.
Interested in General Aviation?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- New STEM Jobs in Aviation Initiative Launched
- EasyVFR for Windows
- Kemble Airport ties-up with Gulf
- Vulcan prepares for 2009 season
- FAA issues Emergency Airworthiness Directive for Sikorsky’s S-92