FlightSimSoft has updated Professional Flight Planner X to version 1.13.
The new version includes a number of updates such as improved program stability and fixed compatibility issues when using ActiveSky weather.
Other improvements include:
• Fixed IVAO/VATSIM connection issue
• Updated browser tabs (aviationweather.gov URL updated)
• Fixed cruise tables for Lisboas (LPPC) FIR direct routes.
• Improved North Atlantic Tracks (NAT) download schedule
• Better CFMU route validation dialog
• Improved vertical flight planning logic and schedule/performance logic
• Added route export favourites tab and SIGMET/PIREP reports.
• The Boeing C-17A has also been added
Click here for the flightsimsoft website
Filed Under Flight Simulation News.
Interested in Flight Simulation?
- PC Pilot. The World's Favourite Flight Simulation Magazine
Most Read News...
- Delhi Arrives in Prepar3D
- EasyVFR for Windows
- UT2 Summer-Fall 2016 Schedule Out Now
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- Queen of the Skies Shaping Up