Here’s a few a few photos of Supermarine Spitfire SM845 taken at Duxford on February 21.
The full story of this aircraft’s restoration, included exclusive information on the paint scheme, see the latest issue of FlyPast – in the UK shops now, and also available as a download from www.FlyPast.com
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- Double Lightning run at Bruntingthorpe - November 12
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Warbird flights will support Battle of Britain charity