Aermacchi signs Deal for M-346s
Alenia Aermacchi, has signed a contract with the Polish Ministry of Defence for eight M-346 Master aircraft.
The deal that is valued at EUR 280 million includes logistic support and training programmes for pilots and engineers.
After Italy, Singapore and Israel, Poland is the fourth customer to order the M-346, that is specifically designed to train pilots to fly high-performance latest generation military aircraft. The Polish contract increases the number of M-346s on order to 56 aircraft.
Filed Under Military Aviation News.
Interested in Military Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- Backfires in action over Syria
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Russian attack helicopters arrive in Syria...
- La Fayette's centenary stunner