Duxford D-Day Anniversary Update
Ahead of the D-Day Anniversary Air Show, IWM Duxford has released the following safety information.
IWM Duxford takes great care to ensure its air shows are as safe as possible for everyone involved.
It is not safe to occupy the fields immediately south of the runway during the air show. If you do so you are putting yourself and the display pilots in harm’s way.
In the event of an incident it is imperative that the emergency services have clear, unhindered access to the tracks across this land.
There is no public access to these fields at any time.
Jointly issued by IWM Duxford, Cambridgeshire Constabulary and the owners of this land.
Interested in Airshows?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- FlightSimExpo Update
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR AWARD WINNING RAF COSFORD AIR SHOW
- Midair Squadron’s Canberra PR9 (XH134) to display at Abingdon Air & Country Show