Airbus A320/A321 Updated
Aerosoft has updated the A320/A321 models have the same updated systems as the smaller A318/A319 models including a fully functioning weather radar.
The bundles are available and discounts for owners of the Airbus X Extended.
The Aerosoft A320/A321 contains all the systems that are used in day to day flights are simulated with attention to detail. This includes a Weather Radar that is a unique Aerosoft development and that is fully functional without the need for a specific weather add-on.
The Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 contains many modules that are normally costly add-ons. For example a working copy of FS2Crew RAAS (limited to the aircraft), a highly advanced semi-automated audio checklist, a co-pilot that assist you and a very complex audio environment. The flight model has been overhauled to function better with the new Auto Pilot systems and it is a pleasure to fly the aircraft manually. The standard protections (in pitch, bank and speed) are included.
Some of the improvements include:
• Custom Fly-by-Wire systems with flight envelope protection
• Alpha Floor protection, auto trim.
• Custom autopilot systems, with full Cat III auto land. FPA/TRK included.
• Custom thrust computer systems (FADEC), throttle with detents, FLEX take-off
• MCDU, flight plans supports SIDs, STARs,
• Tiller can be operated by additional FSX Axis
• APU with correct startup time
Further information is available on the Aerosoft website
Filed Under Flight Simulation News.
Interested in Flight Simulation?
- PC Pilot. The World's Favourite Flight Simulation Magazine
Most Read News...
- FlightSimExpo Update
- Queen of the Skies Shaping Up
- FTX openLC North America Out Now
- EasyVFR for Windows
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?