Dealing with Disruption
Sainsbury's Bank has released a guide that offers practical advice if a flight is delayed or cancelled. It details a traveller’s legal rights, and the responsibilities of the airline in case of flight disruptions such as delays and cancellations. Download your copy below or from http://www.sainsburysbank.co.uk/library/default/resources/dealing-with-flight-disruption.pdf
Filed Under Commercial Aviation Features.
Interested in Commercial Aviation?
Most Read News...
- New STEM Jobs in Aviation Initiative Launched
- Easyjet dumps East Midlands - updated
- Helmand’s airfield officially opens
- Newcastle is tops, says industry
- Paris Air Show: Boeing’s 777F