Friday Harbor now Available for FSX: Steam Edition
Upgrade your starting flight in FSX: Steam Edition with Friday Harbor featuring San Juan Island from Orbx Simulation Systems.
Friday Harbor is the default starting location in FSX:Steam Edition and this add-on package completely upgrades it with photo-real textures and a high level of detail.
The main airport, KHFR Friday Harbor, has been accurately reproduced down to the tiniest detail and every private airport on San Juan Island has been given a full makeover with plenty of opportunity to explore the pine-covered island, famous for its apple orchards. San Juan in the US Pacific Northwest is one of the most beautiful bush flying locations in the world and now you can experience it in its full glory.
• Ground imagery at 15cm per pixel for the airport
• The whole of San Juan Island in 60cm per pixel photoreal
• Custom 5m terrain mesh for the entire island.
• Beautifully modelled airport, marina and fishing village
• Made from actual onsite photos taken at the airport
• Incredibly detailed ground poly runway, aprons and lights
• Animated people around the airport
• 3D volumetric trees, grasses and vegetation
• Accurate watermasks for the shores
• Fully optimized for excellent performance
• Includes moving vehicle traffic across the island
• Expertly seasonally colour matched
• Optional custom autogen trees
• Optional custom ground bump map for better clarity
• Full scenery config control panel app to customize your level of detail
• Friday Harbor (KFHR)
• Friday West (1WA9)
• Roche Harbor (WA09)
• Burden Field (61WA)
• Kanaka Bay (2W4)
• False Bay (2W7)
• Schoolhouse Field (1W4)
• Hidden Meadows (3WA5)
• Friday Harbor Seaplane base (W33)
• Roche Harbor Seaplane base (W39)
Friday Harbor is available in the Steam store here with an introductory 15% discount for the first seven days.
Click here for more information on the Steam website
Filed Under Flight Simulation News.
Interested in Flight Simulation?
- PC Pilot. The World's Favourite Flight Simulation Magazine
Most Read News...
- Delhi Arrives in Prepar3D
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Prepar3D v3.4 Out Now
- EasyVFR for Windows
- Queen of the Skies Shaping Up