NG wins LRS-B
New USAF bomber competition winner announced
On 27 October, the USAF announced the contract award of engineering and manufacturing development and early production for the Long Range Strike Bomber, or LRS-B, to Northrop Grumman Corp.
Defense Secretary Ash Carter said during a Pentagon briefing: 'Today, it's vital to innovate and reinvest in the people, strategies, and technologies that will allow America's military to be dominant in the second aerospace century. I’ve made such innovation a hallmark of my commitment to the future of America’s military.' More in the January issue of CA.
Filed Under News.
Interested in Military Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- Schools Aerospace Challenger winners announced
- Henry Allingham 1896 – 2009
- JF-17 build-up progresses
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD