CA compares the AT-6 with the Super Tucano
In the February issue of Combat Aircraft - now on sale - we compare the light attack Beechcraft AT-6 Wolverine and the Embraer S-29 Super Tucano.
Though Embraer claims that its A-29 Super Tucano is the most successful turboprop light attack and advanced training aircraft currently on the market, it faces strong competition from the Wolverine.
The AT-6 was originally dubbed Coyote (at least internally), but it is now known as the Wolverine or sometimes as the AT-6 Light Attack. The aircraft is a purpose-built derivative of the T-6 advanced trainer that has been fully optimized for light attack and armed reconnaissance.
To purchase the latest issue visit: http://www.combataircraft.net/view_issue.asp
Filed Under News.
Interested in Military Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Backfires in action over Syria
- La Fayette's centenary stunner
- Aircraft Carrier Kuznetsov Transits English Channel En Route Syria