La Fayette's centenary stunner
French AF EC 2/4 applies stunning markings to Mirage 2000N
The French Air Force's Mirage 2000N squadron EC 2/4 'La Fayette', based at Istres, is marking its centenary this year.
It has painted this Mirage 2000N (serial 353/125-AM) in stunning markings for the occasion and this aircraft will lead the 'Ramex Delta' two-ship display team this summer.
Filed Under News.
Interested in Military Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Red Arrows to Re-equip with New Aircraft
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- Third AW139 Delivered to the Armed Forces of Malta
- Schools Aerospace Challenger winners announced
- Second ex-USMC C-130T Hercules Delivered to Philippine Air Force