FTX openLC North America Out Now
Orbx has announced that openLC NA has been released and now covers the whole continent.
The FTX openLC North America pack started off with the northern half - Arctic, Alaska and Canada. The updated package covers an area over 24 million square kilometres with FTX Global custom textures and new textures unique to openLC. It replaces the default landclass layer with higher detailed and a better variety of land types.
This in turn creates a more varied and accurate terrain with FSX or P3D. It has been specifically designed to work with both FTX Global Base and FTX Global Vector as part of the total simulator overhaul. With FTX Global and openLC North America you can now begin to explore the vast and beautiful area of North and Central America, Greenland as well as the Caribbean islands and Hawaii. Make sure to check the photoreal volcanoes of Popocatépetl, Iztaccihauatl, Colima, San Cristobal-Casita, Telica & Momotombo as well in your travels.
• Hand crafted landclass for 24 million sq km.
• Thousands of new textures to reduced texture repetition
• Full five seasons support
• New night lighting tech to major cities!
• Made for FTX Global and Vector
• Accurate cities, towns, villages
• Six photoreal volcanoes in Mexico and Nicaragua
Customers that have already purchased openLC Alaska/Canada can qualify for an automatic $22.50AUD discount off the full price of openLC North America. This offer is strictly limited for 30 days so don't delay. This discount will automatically be applied when checking out.
Click here for more information on the Orbx website
Filed Under Flight Simulation News.
Interested in Flight Simulation?
- PC Pilot. The World's Favourite Flight Simulation Magazine
Most Read News...
- Delhi Arrives in Prepar3D
- Queen of the Skies Shaping Up
- Prepar3D v3.4 Out Now
- FTX openLC North America Out Now
- UT2 Summer-Fall 2016 Schedule Out Now