International Military Helicopter 2013
29-Jan-2013 to 31-Jan-2013
International Military Helicopter 2013 is the largest event of its kind in Europe, the conference provides a unique insight into the world of the rotary-wing commander, his requirements, and the lessons gleamed from recent operational experiences. It truly is an unmissable opportunity for senior military and industry representatives to engage in a two-way discussion about the future direction of helicopter fleets worldwide.
Main benefits of attending:
• Assess the future of rotary-wing capability in both the land and naval domains
• Benchmark your current performance against representatives from the United States, Germany, The Netherlands, Sweden, The United Kingdom, France, Turkey, Poland, Italy, and Malaysia
• Enhance your squadron’s ability to operate low and fast at night
• Adapt the latest lessons from contemporary theatres of operations
• Network with senior rotary-wing commanders from around the world
Confirmed speakers 2013 include:
• Major General Glenn Walters, Commander, 2nd Marine Aircraft Wing, US MARINE CORPS
• Brigadier General Reinhard Wolski, Chief, Army Aviation, GERMAN ARMY
• Brigadier General Krzysztof Mitrega, Commander, First Army Aviation Brigade, POLISH ARMY
• Air Commodore William Westerbeek, Commander, Defence Helicopter Command, ROYAL NETHERLANDS AIR FORCE
• Colonel Magnus Westerlund, Commander, Helicopter Wing, SWEDISH AIR FORCE
• Over 50% military attendance in 2012
• Military attend for £149 + Vat if booked before Friday 30th November
• Pre -Conference Focus Day on Enhancing Night Operations with Rotary-Wing Assets
Pestana Chelsea Bridge, London, UK
Most Read News...
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- Backfires in action over Syria
- Russian attack helicopters arrive in Syria...
- NG wins LRS-B