30-Jan-2013 00:00 to 4-Feb-2013
Worldwide: 2,776 exhibitors from 62 countries, 76,055 visitors from 120 countries
Unique: 808 exhibitors attend no other fair, 30,650 visitors only come here
Industry-wide: 1 million products, including 70,000 new products, brands and mass articles for all sales channels
Media highlight: 2,500 journalists in Nuremberg
Informative: Comprehensive knowledge programme including the Toy Fair Special, the Global Toy Conference and the Toy Business Forum
Ready to make decisions: 88.6 % of the visitors have a license to order
Filed Under Airshows Events.
Interested in Airshows?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- Swiss Hornet to star at Yeovilton Air Day
- Duxford D-Day Anniversary Update
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Disney's Planes Exclusive! We talk to the Director
- Annual opening of the Fleet Air Arm Museum’s Reserve Collection – 24 Oct