AERO Friedrichshafen 2011
13-Apr-2011 to 16-Apr-2011
AERO Friedrichshafen is the marketing and exhibition platform for the general aviation industry.
The complete spectrum of general aviation - from skydiving, hang gliding and ultralight aircraft to gliders, motorized gliders, single and twin-engine aircraft and business jets - will be represented.
Interested in Airshows?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR AWARD WINNING RAF COSFORD AIR SHOW
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Duxford D-Day Anniversary Update