AERO Friedrichshafen 2011
13-Apr-2011 to 16-Apr-2011
AERO Friedrichshafen is the marketing and exhibition platform for the general aviation industry.
The complete spectrum of general aviation - from skydiving, hang gliding and ultralight aircraft to gliders, motorized gliders, single and twin-engine aircraft and business jets - will be represented.
Interested in Airshows?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- Vulcan Bomber set to roar at Waddington
- Major international model air show returns to the Fleet Air Arm Museum
- Shoreham RAFA Announces Patron for this Year Air Show
- Lancaster Flypast Heads up Double Celebration at Brooklands Museum
- ‘JUPITER’ ENTERS AIR TATTOO ORBIT