8th Annual Air Mission Planning and Support
5-Apr-2017 to 6-Apr-2017
Now in its 8th year, this highly focused event aims to uncover how leading nations are delivering their most advanced air mission planning and support systems to date. Exploring the strategies used to shape present and future structures of Air Force’s around the world.
This year, boasts the most senior and international edition yet, covering key subjects like the F-35 Lighting II Joint Programme, improving interoperability between partner Air Forces and maximizing joint air capabilities to improve security and control across borders.
Be a part of this unique networking experience, where you will get an opportunity to meet and discuss with an elite speaker panel of 22 Commanding Officers and industry experts from: Canada, Czech Republic, France, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, UK and USA, at the forefront of air mission planning and support.
Key speakers include:
• Chairman: Lieutenant General (Ret’d) Giuseppe Marani, Former Logistics Commander, Italian Air Force
• Air Marshal (Ret’d) Greg Bagwell, Former Deputy Commander Operations, Royal Air Force
• Air Commodore Robert Adang, Deputy Director, European Air Group, Royal Netherlands Air Force
• Colonel Mikel R. Huber, U.S. Marine Corps Service Lead for the F-35B and F-35C, US Marine Corps
Reasons to attend:
• Hear updates on the F-35 Lighting II Joint Programme
• The only conference in Europe dedicated to air mission planning and support strategies
• 8 different nations speaking on their latest technology updates
Early Bird Discounts!
• 16th December to save £400
• 31st January to save £200
• 28th February to save £100
Register online at: www.airmissionplanning.co.uk/keypublishing
Most Read News...
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Warbird flights will support Battle of Britain charity
- Search for Dambuster's stolen log book
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- S38 in the UK