Bruntingthorpe Aviation Open Day
We endeavour to keep the aircraft in operable condition and to help us ‘exercise’ the aircraft we have two open days per year where any aircraft that are serviceable will carry out full power taxi runs along our main runway. This makes for an incredible spectacle and an ideal opportunity to get close to the aircraft.
Interested in Airshows?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- FlightSimExpo Update
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR AWARD WINNING RAF COSFORD AIR SHOW
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK