Bruntingthorpe Aviation Open Day
We endeavour to keep the aircraft in operable condition and to help us ‘exercise’ the aircraft we have two open days per year where any aircraft that are serviceable will carry out full power taxi runs along our main runway. This makes for an incredible spectacle and an ideal opportunity to get close to the aircraft.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Search for Dambuster's stolen log book
- Warbird flights will support Battle of Britain charity
- Wartime Weekend to celebrate and remember 106 Squadron and RAF Metheringham
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Vintage Village returns to RAF Cosford Airshow - Skymaster joins static line-up