Bruntingthorpe Aviation Open Day
We endeavour to keep the aircraft in operable condition and to help us ‘exercise’ the aircraft we have two open days per year where any aircraft that are serviceable will carry out full power taxi runs along our main runway. This makes for an incredible spectacle and an ideal opportunity to get close to the aircraft.
Events are subject to change or cancellation. Please be advised to contact organisers to check that the event you wish to attend is still taking place as advertised.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Hurricane moved inside Hendon
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Cosford Ju 88 progress - and news on the next Open Cockpits Evening
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK