Bruntingthorpe Aviation Open Day
We endeavour to keep the aircraft in operable condition and to help us ‘exercise’ the aircraft we have two open days per year where any aircraft that are serviceable will carry out full power taxi runs along our main runway. This makes for an incredible spectacle and an ideal opportunity to get close to the aircraft.
Most Read News...
- Search for Dambuster's stolen log book
- Warbird flights will support Battle of Britain charity
- Cosford Ju 88 progress - and news on the next Open Cockpits Evening
- Southend Vulcan opens doors to public this weekend (April 23)
- Combat helicopter showcase at RAF Cosford Air Show